Thursday 5 November 2015

Number 6: LONDON

NUMBER 6: LONDON


My number 6 world wonder is the city of London. This famous city which is known around the world for its world heritage sites and attracts more than 16 million people a year.



It has a population of over 8 million people and is home to so many world renowned buildinsg such as Big Ben, The London eye, Westminster Abbey,  and Buckingham Palace.
I first visited London in 2012 and I really enjoyed it, we packed in as much sight seeing as possible in a weekend but surprisingly the landmark I enjoyed the most was the Churchill bunker, i found it so interesting yet it is not very known, so i would strongly recommend visiting it.





http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=london&view=detailv2&&id=C3929637D89179DE6EF74A79C393E95A1F9E582D&selectedIndex=0&ccid=GmXdEfsr&simid=608036077041355834&thid=OIP.M1a65dd11fb2b159f4fe44eba7dcfa0a6H0&ajaxhist=0



Another favourite of mine was the London eye, but we did this in the evening and so we could see the whole city lit up and you get a full panorama of the beautiful english town.

I loved this city because it didnt feel too strange because it was close to home and it wasnt as hectic as i anticipated and I loved wandering around the city and that is why London is my number six wonder of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment