Thursday 12 November 2015

Number 1: PARIS

NUMBER 1: PARIS

And finally my number 1 is Paris, the capital or France and in my opinion the most beautiful city in the world. Paris is in the north- middle of France and is situated on the river Seine. It has a population of 2.2 million people and is the most visited city in the world.

It has so many famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre (which has the Mona Lisa), the Arch de Triumph, The Place de la Concard, Notre Dame and the Champs Élysée.

Image result for eiffel tower

Every year I visit Paris and every year I do something different  there are always things going on.
In regards to food there are 40,000 restaurants and my favourite cafe is Cafe Flore.
Each summer the banks of the river Seine are turned into beaches for those who cant get out of the city for the summer.
Image result for paris beaches
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/activityandadventure/9447404/The-best-city-beaches.html

and for all these reasons and many more, I have chosen Paris as my NUMBER 1 WORLD WONDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment