Thursday 12 November 2015

Number 3: SOUTH AFRICA




Image result for south africa

NUMBER 3: SOUTH AFRICA


I was born in Pretoria, South Africa and I can say that it would be my number 1 had it not been for the fact that I haven't revisited it yet.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_South_Africa.svg


It has a population of more than 51 million people and the capital is Pretoria.
It is hot during the day and cool at night and rainfall per annum is very small.
Image result for african sceneryNear the end of apartheid, my parents moved to South Africa, my mum was a journalist and my dad helped to set up the Human Rights foundation there so for them South Africa has always been a huge part of their lives. Myself and my sister were born there and she remembers more of it then I do, however the stories and picture that I have heard are incredible and I would love to visit it again.

http://www.travelvivi.com/10-cities-made-popular-by-movies/

South Africa is home to some of the most amazing savannahs and scenery. Seeing a lion in the middle of the road is not to uncommon there. The sun sets are amazing and South Africa's coast line hosts more than a million different plants and animals. It is also a very popular place for surfers to come as it has some of the biggest waves in the world.


I would really love to go back their some day and experience everything for myself first hand.
and that is why South Africa is my number 3 world wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment