Thursday 12 November 2015

Number 5: MONTENEGRO


MONTENEGRO

Montenegro is located in the south east of Europe, bordered by Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Albania. The capital is Podgorica and the country has a population of 625,266.
Montenegro used to be a part of a huge state called Yugoslavia which also was made up of Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Herzegovinia. Yugoslavia was created after world war 2 and the communist victory.The breakup of Yugoslavia happened as a result of political conflicts during the early 1990s. And when Yugpslavia separated Croats were in Serbia and Serbs in Montengro and Bosnias in Croatia so everyone was all over the place there were many wars due to ethnic and personal issues during this time, when, for example, a Bosnian wanted to marry a Serb, some families would break apart because of this.

 I visited Montenegro when I was younger and I thought the landscape was so amazing in is mountainous and it is also on the sea.

I would strongly recommend visiting this country as it is one of the most beautiful places I have seen.
and that is why Montenegro is my number 5 world wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment